*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, June 08, 2007

Birthday Wishes From The Little Lady!


I finally got my Papertrey Ink stamps, finally meaning I finally ordered them they were actually here pretty quick from the time I ordered them. I love this little lady she is so sweet! For today's Limited Supply Challenge, the challenge was to make your own background, not using any background stamps big or small, no cuttlebug, no wheels or patterned paper. So I used the flowers from the little lady set to create a background. I really like the red and black contrast!

Well it looks like the ex may have a place, this is a funny little story! My mom got this apartment about a 2 years ago, she lived there for a year, then she moved up north and my step-dad took the apartment over he has been there for a year now and he is moving this weekend and now it looks like the ex is going to live there...... too funny! At least the kids will be very familiar with it...LOL! So he meets the landlady to discuss everything today so I am excited if all goes well he could have possession by the end of the weekend!

Well today my journeys are taking back to the dentist with Megan for a cleaning, I hope she does well, for all her other dental work we have had her sedated, so this is her first cleaning awake the dentist thought we should try again, we do know she has one cavity so she will be going back to the pediatric dentist to be sedated for the filling, as our dentist does not think she could sit still through all noise of the drilling let alone the needle.

Supplies: Little Lady (Papertrey Ink) Black, Real red, and WW card stock, Real Red, Black ink, Marker, Ribbon, Corner rounder, Dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

This is perfect! Man I wish I had this set!

June 08, 2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Love it!! I so have to get this set. :0)

June 08, 2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger Mark's Finest Papers said...

Fantastic card! Love everything!

June 08, 2007 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is just "AWESTRUCK" I love that red. Your lady is adorable. Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration!!!!!

June 08, 2007 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "traditonal" colors you used, cute. I just love this set.

June 08, 2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Great job on this card! So cute!

June 08, 2007 3:54 PM  
Blogger Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hmmmm.....great minds think alike.....I think that's what you said right??? I SWEAR I made mine before I saw yours!! Lovely card!!! *wink*

June 09, 2007 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!