*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fancy Pants Meets Basic Grey!


Fancy pants meet basic grey paper for today's sketch challenge on SCS! OH my what a day I am off too we sleep in so I had to rush Jason to work, the satellite is out, and I have to take Steph to the dentist for a cleaning this morning! Very busy morning! But I did manage to squeeze a quick card out! Still no luck on the ex finding a place but a new paper is due out today.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 127

Supplies: Fancy Pants stamps, Bravo Burgundy card stock, basic grey perhaps paper, Bravo Burgundy ink, Bling, Ribbon, and dimensionals.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Like usual Kelly,your card is beautiful!! I love to check your blog everyday to see what card you made,you inspire me so much!!

June 06, 2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Terrific looking card! You are a diva!

June 06, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Love it! The colors are perfect, and I love those stamps!

June 06, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

So pretty, Kelly! Love it.

{{{{apartment/house vibes}}}} ;0)

June 06, 2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Karen Lindsay said...

What a gorgeous card!! Wow!!

June 06, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

The is So Beautiful!!

June 06, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Wowser! (Is that a word?) This card is breathtakingly beautiful. LOVE everything about it. Ida

June 06, 2007 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this Kelly. I just love flourishes...I think that's what you call them!

June 06, 2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is lovely. And it is a Wowzer. :)

Mary

June 06, 2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I love this Kelly!

June 06, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

This is totally gorgeous! I love the stamping on the patterned paper--very striking!

June 06, 2007 9:25 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

So pretty...love it!!

June 07, 2007 7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I am soooo falling in love with the Fancy Pants stamps, no fair!!! he he

This is just beauuuuuutiful Kelly, I love everything about it

June 09, 2007 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!