*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Perhaps Says Hi!


Perhaps Says hi ?? Perhaps Basic Grey Paper says hi that is.....LMBO! I love all Basic Grey's paper's the are just gorgeous! Today's Way To Use It Challenge was to find ways to use chipboard, I just ordered some but it is not here yet, so I had to use the chipboard coasters I have to make the flowers and the letters. The flowers were made with my cuttlebug die cut, and the letters were made by stamping Headline Alphabet onto chipboard and cutting it out with scissors.

I am not too sure about the layout I chose but I think I am warming up to it. I was talking to my mom on the phone while making this card, she just got home from a 3 week rotation at the diamond mine where she works, so my attention was a little distracted. They sent her home late yesterday because she has pneumonia, so hopefully with some rest and antibiotics she will be as good as new very soon.

Well my trip to dentist with Steph was eventful yesterday, no cavities!! But........ apparently she has two teeth that are kind of forming a tee pee shape, not letting the adult tooth between them come up, so she has to see an orthodontist next week about putting in some kind of bridge to push her teeth apart. Can you say Cha-ching! We do have 50% coverage for orthodontics so at least that will help some, and tomorrow I get to take Megan for her cleaning........ I am hoping for good news.

Well the ex hasn't had any luck finding a place, he is going to be able to see one on Saturday so once again I will be crossing my fingers and praying that he gets the place. Other then that we are doing OK, the girls are enjoying having him around so that part is nice.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here WT116

Supplies: Fancy Flexible Phrases, Headline Alphabet, Regal Rose, Going gray card stock, Basic Grey Perhaps paper, Black ink, Rounded tag punch, Bling, Cuttlebug, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is Fabulous!!

June 07, 2007 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors & layout.

June 07, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

great card kelly

June 07, 2007 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!