*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Snappy Birthday


Well I finally got around to using Crab and Co. today although I do think this set is cute, I am having a difficult time using it, not too sure if I am going to hold on to this set. This sketch is from today's sketch challenge, again I don't really think I care for this layout, maybe it will grow on me as the day goes on *wink*.

I am having a horrible allergy day, my eyes and nose won't stop watering, the computer is acting up, I am having a pity party kind of day! And I think I may have lost my stamping mojo for the time being..... OK I feel better now that I got all that out!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 126

Supplies: Crab and Co. , Real red, Tempting Turquoise, WW, and water color paper, Black ink, Re-inkers, Aquapainter, Brads, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Stapler, and Dimensionals

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Love this set...you did a wonderful job,love the colours too!! TFS!!!

May 30, 2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!