*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Believe


Well i went back to the drawing board and tried again, I think I like this card just a bit better! I got to use my new Fancy Pants stamps I love love love these *wink*! I also used my cuttlebug 2 step die cut for the first time. I love the butterfly she is so cute!

Well Jason has named his line of stamps "Langley Boy Designs", and he has come up with a few new lines some of them are sooooo cute!! But I will keep a lid on it until he unveils them. For those of you who have already ordered some stamps from us, they are on route so when they are in our hot little hands I will contact you about shipping them out.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 126

Supplies: Fancy Pants stamps, Black, Cool Caribbean, and WW, card stock, Cool Caribbean and Black ink, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Brads and Dimensionals.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is exquisite! Extremely gorgeous. You did a fabulous job with this one. Well all your cards are FABULOUS!!

May 30, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is soooo beautiful! I have been eyeing that butterfly die for a bit now. I really wanted to see one in person...this does the trick. Think I will be getting this one next!

May 30, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I didn't realize that you were selling the stamps........OMG I wanna buy some......LOL I love them all. Can you give me some info on them, like which ones are available, and such?? Love this card too!! I'm dying to get my hands on those fancy pants stamps.........they are just beautiful! Thanks for always sharing!

May 30, 2007 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations!! I didn't know you had stamps for sell either! I'm anxious to see what's up!! :)

May 30, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Dang me - this is really cute! Now I don't want to post mine!!

May 30, 2007 1:10 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Super Pretty! Love the butterfly too! Ida

May 30, 2007 1:11 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

well that's sure purdy!! :) what? where'd that cowgirl talk come from? LOL!!

May 30, 2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny Mick said...

This has to be one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen! I love this card!!!!!

May 30, 2007 6:38 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Another masterpiece Kelly! What stamps are you selling...where have I been that I missed this? ARe you creating your own? Can I be on YOUR design team? LOL!

May 30, 2007 7:57 PM  
Blogger bethtrue said...

oooh Kelly - i just got this CB butterfly die last weekend; can't wait to try it out. thanks for sharing a great idea for it!

Beth (mommy to a busy 3 3/4 year old)

May 31, 2007 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!