*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, June 01, 2007

Herd You're Leaving!!


Notice anything new?!! I put up a new picture of me in my profile, I took it yesterday, ALL BY MYSELF........LMBO!!! Or at least that is how Megan would say it, it seems to be her favorite phrase right now! My extra special hubby also made the buttons on my site actually connect to their pages, the Tuscan Rose button takes you to their site, and the I love someone with Autism button take you to Megan's site!

Today's limited supply challenge was to make a retirement card, OMW!! I don't know anyone who is retiring from anything, nor do I have any retirement stamps! So after a long drawn out thought process.....**more like brain fart** LOL! I came up with the idea to use Gina K's sheep in a herd you're leaving card....get it... herd......ROTFLMBO!!! At least I thought it was funny, probably the only one......*wink*.

Man have I got some whopper of new s to tell you! You are not going to believe this.............My ex husband phones the other day, say he got a job in Vernon just outside of Enderby, could he stay with us for a while until he finds an apartment in the area!** Insert jaw hitting the floor here* He lives about 5 hours away right now and I only see him once a year and we like it that way, so this is a huge favor on our part. I asked Jason he said he didn't care so my ex husband will here on Sunday!! Talk about an uncomfortable situation, not to mention out anniversary is coming up in a few days!

If you would like to try this limited supply challenge you can do so here LSC118 - Retirement Rerun.

Here is a link to a tutorial on How To Make Clouds.

Supplies: Gina K, Hubby's custom stamps (Langley Boy Designs),Karen foster snap stamps, Green Galore, Black and WW card stock, Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Going Gray, Black inks, Marker, Liquid Applique, Sponges.

I was tagged by Card Metaphors: Create-Embellish-Adore to complete this one word questionnaire. That is harder than you think especially when some things require a little more explanation so I tried my best. I sound like a freak with these answers....LMBO!!

Yourself: Complex
Your Partner: Amazing
Your Hair: Long
Your Mother: Young
Your Father: Distant
Your Favorite Item: Computer
Your Dream Last Night: Steamy
Your Favorite Drink: Diet
Your Dream Car: Hummer
Dream Home: Grand
The Room You Are In: Kitchen
Your Fear: Bugs
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Here
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Family
You’re Not: Understood
One of Your Wish List Items: Baby
The Last Thing You Did: SCS
You Are Wearing: Jammies
Your Favorite Weather: Cold
Your Favorite Book: Non-fiction
Last Thing You Ate: RiceCake
Your Life: Perfect
Your Mood: Content
Your Best Friend: Husband
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Stamping
Your Car/Truck: Neon
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Nothing
What Is The Weather Like: Sunny
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

Ok, now I have to tag some other blogs... but I have decided not to tag individual ones so if you wanted to play consider yourself tagged by me!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Alli Miles said...

Great card!!! Sorry to hear about the Ex...that would be awkward.
You have been tagged, see my blog for more details.
Alli

June 01, 2007 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a perfect card for someone leaving work. I have GinaK's sheep stamp and was wondering how I could use it. Thanks for the great idea! Wow, you are a lot more tolerant than I am; I could never have my ex stay awhile with us, and we're even on good terms. Good luck with that!

June 01, 2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Love those clouds!

You've got to be ------ kidding! Your ex actually asked that of you? If I was in your situation I don't think the 2nd hubby would be so understanding.
Anyways, love the new picture of you, very flattering.

June 01, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Jan Scholl said...

I don't allow anybody not related to me biologically in my house- except for my hubby becaus e I HAVE to but am so glad when he goes on extended trips for work.

I like the new photo-

June 01, 2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

Like the new picture. I have to tell you , you are a better person than I, I would leave that card on his night stand the first night he stayed. I don't think my ex-husband would want to stay here------ I would have to say No. Loudly, he was deaf the last time I saw him twenty four years or more ago. GOD Bless you and your husband.

June 01, 2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger Peggy Maier said...

That's really going above & beyond - I do hope everything works out for you! Love the sheep card. That's so funny!

June 01, 2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is adorable and you new picture is terrific.

Mary

June 01, 2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your sheep card is adorable! I love your new picture too. You are very nice (and your DH), to open your home to the Ex.

June 02, 2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I so love this card! WOWEE love those clouds!

June 02, 2007 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!