*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pretty Paisley


Today's colors challenge on SCS was to use Certainly Celery, Rose red, and Elegant Eggplant together, what a gorgeous combination of colors so pretty! I decided to work with Polka Dots & Paisley, I love how this card turned out so bright and fresh! If you would;d like to participate in the challenge you can do so here CC117: I'm lazy.

Well I guess when my ex called to see the place it was actually an ad for someone wanting to rent a place, just put in the wrong section of the classifieds.......so sad. He does have another place to try to reach today, as well as a few real estate companies to see if they have any rentals available. Once again fingers crossed and prayers going up! Other then that it is not going too bad considering. Thank you so much for all your support during this time you guys rock!!

Well the rain finally showed up!! I am so relieved it was far too hot for me so I will enjoy a few days of rain before the heat comes back.

Supplies:Polka Dots & Paisley, Certainly Celery, Rose red, and Elegant Eggplant and WW card stock, Certainly Celery, Rose red, and Elegant Eggplant inks, Singlo pen, Ribbon, Ticket corner punch, and dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Ana Wohlfahrt said...

so bold and beautiful!!

June 05, 2007 9:46 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Another outstanding job, Kelly. I must try this color combo...not something I would normally choose. I really like Elegant Eggplant, but do not use it enough. TFS :0)

June 05, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Love it Kelly,like the combo alot!

June 05, 2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Love it Kelly,like the combo alot!

June 05, 2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Awe...cutie patootie!! :) Love how that white gel pen makes those paisleys POP!! :) Great card...you made this color challenge look so easy! I haven't attempted it yet, lol.

June 05, 2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I am lovin this card!!!! Love the colors and all that pretty ribbon!

June 06, 2007 4:17 AM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

Oh! Rose red...I thought it was Ruby red...guess mine wasn't the right set of colors...haha.

June 06, 2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!