*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bye Bye Bye


Saying goodbye to the retiring stamps was the way to use it challenge today, I chose to used mixed bouquet I am sad to see this go I got got it a few months ago **insert trembling lip here**.....LMBO! I stamped the rose on glossy paper and sponged on the color with some Brilliance Inks and stickles to highlight the lines of the flowers. I love the shimmer of the inks!

It is a very nice look in real life not too sure how well the photo captured it. OH MY WORD was it hot here yesterday, wow! I thought I was going to die.....LOL! I don't like the heat very much, guess it's the English in me, I always say England is where I should be living climate wise anyways.

If you are interested in trying this challenge you can do so here WT115 - Going, Going, Gone

Supplies, Mixed Bouquet, So Very, Black, Glossy white, and Regal Rose card stock, Certainly Celery, Black, and Brilliance Inks, STickles, Brads, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Marker and Dimensionals.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely colors! They look wonderful with the black background. I really like the lay-out too. Again, TFS!

May 31, 2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kelly, take my word for it, you wouldn't our weather is crap!!!!! one minute is is quite lovely the next it is pissing down with rain and cold and miserable, tell you what lets swap!!! I will have your weather and you can sooooooooo have ours he he he

June 02, 2007 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!