*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, June 04, 2007

Father's Shirt



Today's TLC challenge as to make Origami Shirt Cards, I used Cambria's tutorial found here Stamp A Little Love Baby I was surprised at how easy the shirt was to make. I like how turned out, I especially like the added tool in the pocket. If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here TLC119 - Origami Shirt Cards.

So we completed out first day with my ex husband,, and survived........ one down ?? many more to go, he is looking at a place tonight so I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed that he gets it. Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers!

Supplies: All Year Cheer II, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue card stock Four Seasons designer paper,
Night of Navy ink, Brads, Mini tool, Cuttlebug dies and Embossing folder, Ribbon, Dimensionals and Large oval punch.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Awesome card! Very cute. I will keep my fingers crossed that the EX gets the place. ;0)

June 04, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Nice card,it really turned out great! I'll pray for you that he gets his place,believe me prayers do work!

June 04, 2007 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is absolutely Fantastic!! I love it!! I'm so going to make one for my dh. He'd love it!! TFS!!

June 04, 2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

wonderful card, love the added touch of putting the tool in the pocket

June 04, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Memories of Time said...

LOVE that tool pocket! Super cute card! :)

June 04, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I love this card! So cute!

June 04, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

Hey, I like all the work you put into this. It does give me an idea. Not sure where to find the tools tho. Good like with the ex and his departure.

June 04, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

LOVE THIS!! You do such amazing jobs on all your cards :) Love the colors especially and the dp is excellent! Love the wrench and also your cb bg. :)

June 04, 2007 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Awesome! I love the wrench in the pocket and the cuttlebugged bg reminds me of hardware washers--perfect!

June 04, 2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! Perfect Father's Day card!

June 04, 2007 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks great..thanks for sharing this with us....it was lovely going through your post!!!!

June 05, 2007 3:21 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oh My! This is so so so cute! Perfect for Father's Day! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day! Hugs! Ashley

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

June 05, 2007 4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable!!! Love the mini tool in the pocket!

June 06, 2007 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!