*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Inspiration Challenge



What a challenge it is! The challenge was to be inspired by the plate shown below, now I like the plate, but not too sure about the plate becoming a card! I am not too happy with the final outcome, I may just have to try this one again later......probably not though , not too sure if I could really do better.

So tomorrow is the big day! The ex arrives........... man I hope this goes well, we are not exactly good friends. For more on why our relationship didn't work out you can check out Megan's blog, it is there loud and clear...LOL!

I can't believe how hot is has been, I get heat stroke just being in the house, I hate summer in the Okanagan long and hot!!



If you want to try this challenge you can do so here IC78 - Plate

Supplies: All year cheer II, Riveting, Cold play, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Only Orange, Real Red, Summer Sun and WW card stock, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Real Red, Summer Sun, Black inks, Flower punch, party hat punch.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

You did an awesome job with the challenge!
Good luck with the EX...can't even imagine!

June 02, 2007 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! I'm shocked!! You are magnificant! Would you be kind enough to lend my your brain for at least one day? Your card is precious. TFS!

June 02, 2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger Carolyn Sharkas said...

Kelly, You are a much better person than I am, an so is your hubby, I mean letting the ex stay is one huge favor, not so sure I could do it. Hats off to you. I love your new picture. I meant to comment on it yesterday but it was a very busy day . Love your blog, as I have said before, I constantly save yours to look at again later. Thanks for sharing

June 02, 2007 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this card! As far as the EX you are an awesome person!

June 02, 2007 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Great job with the challenge. It was a doozy. I tried to play this evening and hated what I came up with. Your's looks great!
p.s. Good luck with your house guest... :)

June 02, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Great work on the challenge!

June 02, 2007 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!