*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Inspiration Challenge


This is the card I made for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS, the inspiration was a butterfly made out of fruit of a loom panties! When I thought this card out in my head it looked a lot different then what actually came out. Oh well that is the way it usually happens... LMBO!! If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here IC71 - Unmentionables .

Well now I get to go outside and do some yard work, yuck!! But then hopefully I will get to stamp my evening away!

Supplies: Delight in Life, Butterfly of Happiness, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and WW card stock, SU designer paper, Black, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron ink, White gel pen, stickles, Dimensionals. Corner rounder punch, Word Window punch, and Brads.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger bichonpawz said...

Your cards just get more beautiful by the day!! I love them! TFS!!

April 14, 2007 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - simply gorgeous! I agree, your cards just get better & better!!!

April 14, 2007 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!

April 14, 2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

love the different layers. very pretty

April 14, 2007 10:34 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Sooo pretty! I love that paper and love that you cut out those flowers! CUTE!

April 14, 2007 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!