*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, April 09, 2007

On Froggie Pond


On froggie pond, where love blossoms in the starry night. I just love the little snuggling frogs cuddling in the moonlight. I have been meaning to make this card for sometime now, and I finally got to it this weekend. I just love long weekends when i don't have to go anywhere I can just hang out at home in the craft room with Jason, and the kiddos of course they love to craft too!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter, and that the bunny was good to you!

Supplies: Studio G stamps,Night of navy, brocade Blue, Glorious Green, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun, Real red, and WW card stock, Night of Navy, Summer Sun ink, Heart, Oval, Circle punches, Googlie eyes, Marker, Sponges, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Leech said...

I love this card! How did you do the little arms?
Thanks for sharing!!
Heather L.

April 09, 2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!