*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quick Baby Card


Here is a super quick baby card that I made for todays Way To Use It challenge, the challenge was to use markers, so I used markers to color the bear. I find this a little plain, I may have to take it apart and try again a little later. But right now I have a huge mess in the basement calling my name.....LMBO!! No really that is where I will be all morning long!

Supplies: Bundle of Joy, Barley Banana, Chocolate Chip and WW card stock, Black ink, Markers,Circle and Scalloped punches, White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Cuttlebug and Dimensionals

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

NO...don't take it apart!! Simple is good, less is MORE remember? Lol!! Really, this looks FABULOUS just the way it is. So soft and pretty, and the colors are so perfect together. :o) Makes me smile.

April 12, 2007 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!