*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Turtle Play


Turtles playing what could be cuter, remember the scene from Finding Nemo, I feel in love with the baby turtles! I actually used to own a couple red eared sliders when I was younger, I really enjoyed them.

Well today's is actually the last day of my ladies study group I thought it was yesterday because we always meet on Tuesdays.....But I was the only one there, then I remembered we decided to meet on Wednesday **insert blushing cheeks here** I felt like such a nitwit my only saving grace is that no else knows! And I'm not going to tell them!
Supplies: Silly Sealife, Warm Words, Gable green, Green galore, and WW card stock, Gable green, Green galore, Black and Cool Caribbean ink, Aqua painter, Dimensionals, Ribbon, and Cuttlebug

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Aviles said...

This is just ADORABLE! I loved those turles, too, and that's why I bought this set! FUN!

April 11, 2007 7:52 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

OH WOW! I absolutely LOVE this card! It is too cuteness! Way to go!!!

April 11, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

I love this card!! I love Turtles!

April 11, 2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Lois Michael said...

This is so darn cute. Now I must have this set. Thanks

April 11, 2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

I love this card!!! It is so cute. I have been looking at this set because of the turtle and now I am going to have to get it. Thanks for helping my habit!!!!

April 11, 2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger Stampin_Melissa said...

This card is just so cute! I'm not a big fan of the light or bright greens, but you do them justice!

April 11, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

This card is adorable. I would have chosen the same colors and the turtles are so cute. thanks

April 11, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Awe...you did such a great job, as always!! I LOVE those greens together, and that turtle is just too cute. (I've done things things like show up on the wrong day b4 too...I blame it on having children still :o)heehee)

April 11, 2007 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Totally AWESOME!! Lovin your card!
Leslie

April 11, 2007 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those greens are great together! Well, that's it...love your blog...I'm off to link you to mine!!!

April 21, 2007 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those greens are great together! Well, that's it...love your blog...I'm off to link you to mine!!!

April 21, 2007 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!