*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bugs And Kisses


Today's colors challenge was to use, real red, Sage shadow and Basic Black, kind of hard for me I never use sage shadow, but I like how well they came together. I have be meaning to make this card for my nephew for sometime now and that that today's color challenge would well with the design. If you want to try out this challenge you can do so here CC109: red sage

I hope Hunter (nephew) enjoys this weeks happy mail!

Supplies Bug and Kisses, Letterpress Alphabet, Real red, Sage shadow, Black and WW card stock, Real red, Sage shadow, Black inks, Markers, Cuttlebug, Ticket punch and Dimensionals.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

:o) What a great nephew card!! I did this challenge too, and I'm still not sure about that soft green with the stark red, but looks great on here--you really tied them together with those bugs! My challenge card kinda looks like I just had to work in the green somewhere so I slapped it on the front, Lol!! He's sure to LOVE this!!

April 10, 2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Homerun!! Love this.

April 10, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

oh this card caught my eye in the gallery...better go back and make a comment!

April 10, 2007 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this card! Your nephew will love it as well! Nice job intergrating stamped bugs and letters. Thanks for sharing!

April 11, 2007 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!