*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, April 09, 2007

Tuscan Blossoms


Reverse masking was today's TLC challenge, I have never actually done this before so it was a new challenge to me, not to mention I have been wanting to do a one layer card for while, so this was the perfect time to do one. If you would like to try out today's challenge here is the link TLC111 - Reverse Masking

I really like the look of the blossoms with the yellow background it reminds me of Tuscany.

Supplies used: Blossoms Abound, WW card stock, Barely Banana, Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, and Always Artichoke ink, Ribbon, Sponges.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is fantastic!

April 09, 2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Awesome creation...looks like a wine label!

April 09, 2007 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I need to get to this challenge today!!

April 09, 2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger Lois Michael said...

Your card turned out wonderful. It does have a Tuscany look to it. Simple but elegant.

April 09, 2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Beautifully done!

April 09, 2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

Very pretty - you did a fantastic job with the challenge.

April 10, 2007 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!