*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Today's Sketch Challenge


This is the the card that I made for today's sketch challenge, it was an interesting challenge, I think I like the layout! I just got bundle of joy in the mail today so I thought it be would a perfect time to do a baby card.

If you would like to try out this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 119 (4 /11/07)

Ready for some exciting news?

Look at Gina's stamp totals!

Stamp sets sold- 289
Dollars raised for Autism Speaks- $2312.00


Supplies: Bundle of Joy, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, WW card stock, designer paper, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Black ink, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Bling, Aqua painter and Dimensionals

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Stampin Mindy said...

Very Cute I just made a baby card today too, I love the ribbon and dry embossing! Cute Cute Cute!

April 11, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

so adorable!

April 11, 2007 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving this stamp set more and more. Very nice card.

April 12, 2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!