*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, April 13, 2007

Bonjour!


I was just playing around with some goodies I got in the mail, I love, love, love this Au Chocolat paper MMMMMM........ so Yummy! I have been wanting to try a lace up for a while and finally got brave enough to do it. When I send it out I will slide a chocolate bar into the pocket! Who doesn't like getting chocolate in the mail?!

If you would like to try out this card this direction are pretty simple Cut your card stock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" the cut a 1/2" off the opening edge on the front side, turn paper in the cutter diagonally from top corner to opening edge and cut off desired size. Punch holes for the ribbon about every inch and lace ribbon through the holes.

Wow woke up this morning to find my allergies in full bloom, yuck! I have no idea what I am allergic to other then it has something to do with spring.Hubby seems to think it is the Poplar Trees.

Supplies: Carte Postal, Chocolate Chip, VV card stock, Au Chocolatee designer paper, Chocolate Chip ink, Ribbon, Hole punch, Oval punches, Dimensional

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger papercrafting said...

Kelly, that is so pretty. I'll try that lace up tech myself. Too cool.

April 13, 2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful card! I left you a comment on SCS also!
Heather aka alcesalces

April 13, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Super card...love that DP too (esp. in this layout!)...

April 13, 2007 10:35 AM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

Yikes, what a card. It is good enough without the chocolate bar. I, too, like the au chocolate. I seem to want to keep it because it is so pretty, but, shouldn't I be using it??? Has to be for special cards.

April 13, 2007 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this card !

Linda H.

April 13, 2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

This is so lovely. Thanks for sharing the directions!!

April 13, 2007 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and elegant!

April 14, 2007 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!