*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, April 07, 2007

What?!


I just love the cartoon joke of the two Easter bunnies, I loved it so much I wanted to bring it to life. So I don't think there is a better time then Easter, as you eat your chocolate bunnies, may this image warm your heart. Happy Easter!!



















The Inspiration!


Supplies: All year Cheer II, Chocolate chip, VV card stock, Recollections paper, Chocolate chip ink, Marker, Googlie eyes, Ribbon, and Dimensionals

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Alli Miles said...

I laughed and I laughed and I laughed! LOVE what you did with this card.
Alli

April 07, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

Love this, you should think about giving a pack of yours and Jason's cards as blog candy, some of us would love to get our hands on some of those totally amazing creations the two of you come up with!

April 08, 2007 7:59 AM  
Blogger Pam Speidel said...

ROFLMAO!!! :) This is hilarious! You're too funny!
Easter smiles for sure...

April 08, 2007 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband LOVES this joke. He was telling it just the other day (like he does every year at Easter) and he and I were chuckling away and his coworkers looked at as like we were nuts!

April 08, 2007 10:03 AM  
Blogger Danita said...

Bahahahaha!! Love this! TFS!!

April 10, 2007 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!