*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spread Your Love

I am just loving this set, the butterflies are so pretty! I wish you could see it for real, you lose a lot of the sparkle in the picture, I tried at every angle and every kind of light but could not fully capture the brilliance.

Whew glad to be getting back to normal around here, they kids are back at school today they have been off since Thursday. Today is also the last days of my ladies study group, kind of sad to see it end but at the same time happy to see it end KWIM? I have also started babysitting the neighbours 1 yo daughter this last month and boy do I have to tell you I AM SO OUT OF PRACTICE! She is a great baby but I forgot how much work they can be, I guess at least now I can stop taking for granted how independent my kids have become.

Have a great day!


Supplies: Butterfly of Happiness, Pretty in pink, Certainly celery, WW card stock, Cotton candy spectrum pad, Scalloped circle, and circle punch, dimensionals, cuttlebug, and stickles.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the shimmer on the butterflies!

April 10, 2007 6:54 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Another great card...love the 3-D look!

April 10, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

So awesome, it should be framed and considered a work of great art to be put on display for everyone to have their breath taken away in awe.

April 10, 2007 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Such a great idea to share with us. Thanks. Taking care of a 1 YEAR OLD - are you out of your mind - : D
It certainly does make you appreciate your own kids, though, like you said. One is such a precious age too. I know you'll have fun with her.

April 10, 2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Well, I can sooo imagine the brilliance of this IRL!! What an amazing work of art :o)

April 10, 2007 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!