*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, April 13, 2007

Limited Supplies Challenge!


Today's limited supply challenge was to celebrate Grandma, so think like a kid and what they would like and NO FLOWERS! So I choose to work with bugs and Kisses just because they are so cute! I designed the colors around the ribbon, I have been wanting to find something to use it on.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC111 - Celebrating Grandma

After seeing this on Nancy's Blog Nancy's Creative Mess I tried googling my name by putting in "Kelly Needs"

Kelly needs to be part of a loving, committed marriage. Don't look at me. Google said it.
Kelly need a friend who cares
Kelly needs patience right now. She never got it from anyone. ...
Kelly needs a little guidance
Kelly needs a quivering antenna
Kelly needs a new job
Kelly needs modesty (something to do with nude pics! Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
She needs to pick a sound and style and stick to it.
but Kelly really needs to step up her game
KELLY NEEDS TO COME CLEAN ON EQUALITY ISSUES
Kelly needs to examine his conscience and his OWN RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
Kelly is a musical genius and an everyday fool.
Kelly is ready to help you with your staffing needs.
Kelly needs to put the sammich down and step away from the table

Supplies: Bugs and Kisses, Chocolate chip, Pretty in Pink, and WW card stock, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, Black ink, Markers, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug, Corner rounder (scallops).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

another great buggy card...I love these colors together!! great grammy card.

April 13, 2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

I absolutely love all your stuff. You are so creative and talented. I just subscribed so that I can continue to be inspired.

April 14, 2007 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These colors are great and so is the layout!

April 21, 2007 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!