*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Golden Note




For today's inspiration challenge, the picture (below) show cutlery and a plate in gold, so from the inspiration I took the gold color and played with my Papertrey Ink stamps again this time I used Green thumb. I also got to play with more bling, I have had this pearl bling forever and finally used it.

Splitcoast is currently down so I can't leave a link to this challenge, but I am including the inspiration picture at the bottom of this post.

S o it looks like we maybe heading out to the Calgary/ Edmonton area at the end of the month to possibly pick up a new puppy, if all goes as planned, we are planning on getting a schnoodle, just like the dog we already have. So for those of you who live in the area where is the good craft supply shopping located? You can leave a message on this post or email me any shopping info.




Supplies Green thumb (Papertrey Ink), Studio G stamps, Brushed Gold , Bravo Burgundy, and VV card stock, Bravo Burgundy ink, Versa Mark, Marker, Gold embossing powder,Bling, Cuttlebug, Brads, Dimensionals, and ribbon.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen Lindsay said...

What a gorgeous card you have created! I love the colors -- the whole card. Very nice! Thank you for sharing. :)

Karen

June 09, 2007 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is absolutely MAGNIFICANT!! It is exquisite! Your best one ever!!! I love it!!

June 09, 2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Beautiful!

Well, if you make it into Calgary you should check out Scrapbookers Paradise (#20, 9250 Macleod Trail S.)

June 09, 2007 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I 2nd the call to visit Scrapbooker's Paradise. Also go to Scrapbooker's Bliss which is at Lincoln Park Centre
#22 – 14 Richard Way SW (right by Mount Royal College)

June 09, 2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

definitely Scrapbookers Bliss and Scrapbookers Paradise (the south store that is mentioned above is *the* one to go to... the north store (in Crowfoot) doesn't have nearly as much stuff!

June 09, 2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is very lovely and the gold is so pretty!

June 09, 2007 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card! I love GOLD!

I live in Calgary:

Every once in a while I visit:h

Scrapbooker's Paradise in the South
www.scrapbookersparadise.com

Moments SE Calgary is closing at the end of June, they are having a big sale...40% off of everything.

Paper Pastimes in the South
http://www.paperpastimes.com/

Scrapbooker's Bliss, small store but they have some cute, individual stuff they sell
http://www.scrapbookersbliss.com/

June 10, 2007 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy @ Scrap Shotz http://www.scrapshotz.com/ lives in Calgary and allows you to pick up from her house!! She doesn't have a set up that you can shop there but you can order on line ahead of time. She literally has some 10cent clearance paper. I bought Basic Grey for 20 cents a sheet! Really! You would save on shipping and we only have 6% GST.
Have a fun trip.
Charlene Austin

June 10, 2007 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!