*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Surprise!

Aww isn't that just the sweetest image! My Flourishes stamps just got here and I had to tear into these cute stamps and use for today's sketch challenge!

I hope I can steal away some time a little later to play some more, I have so many ideas swirling around in my head using these stamps.

I went with some brights today, I just thought it would be really cute colors for an Easter card.

Well off to clean something......LOL!

Supplies: Easter Bunnies, flourishes stamps, Fllc, All in a row, green galore, positively pink, lavender lace, and white card stock, creative memories dp, black ink, brads, ribbon, copics.

post signature

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cute! Great mix of colours for Easter!

March 19, 2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that cute image.

March 19, 2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

I agree definately brite, but beautiful!

March 19, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh I love it,just what I needed to look at...Nice and bright colors!
I'm so fed up of snow!!! Your card is fabulous Kelly!!!

March 19, 2008 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bright colors in this are just to Eastery and Springy!! Love the design and of course the stamped images.

March 19, 2008 1:59 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

cute easter card, love the spring colors.

March 19, 2008 3:46 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Love the bright colors. Such a cute easter card

March 19, 2008 4:39 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Cute cheerful Easter card! Looks like fun new stamps to play with! Lucky you! Deb

March 20, 2008 12:21 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

very cute card and love the bright and cheerful colors

March 20, 2008 7:08 AM  
Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Adorable card, love the color combo.

March 20, 2008 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute Easter card!! I also love the bright springy colors!

March 20, 2008 7:46 AM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Nice and bright and very sweet. Joan

March 20, 2008 10:47 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the fun colors/papers, and pretty ribbon!!

March 22, 2008 7:36 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

This is such a cutie pie card -- love it!!

March 26, 2008 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!