*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What Was I Thinking??

What was I thinking when i was making this card??

I made this for today's way to use it challenge, the challenge was to use only patterned paper.

The vision that was in my head was much more glamorous......LOL!

The photo doesn't help much, the color got mutated somewhat the flowers are actually Groovy Guava in color they are showing more pink in this picture.

Oh well......... it'll just have to do for today!

Did you see the good news about "K" in the post below???? If not check it out she is doing wonderfully!!

As for my car not so wonderful!! We were unable to siphon the gas out, after talking to some people on the Neon forum, yes there is a forum....LOL! Some neons have baffles in the gas tank rendering it virtually impossible to siphon the gas out! POOP!! So we have to have a mechanic lower our tank drain the fluid yadda yadda.

I have to phone around to get price estimates I hope it is not expensive!!!

Supplies: Embrace life, all in a row, groovy guava cs, ginger blossom dp, black ink, pr4imas, ribbon, brads.

post signature

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Kelly,

I'll keep my fingers crossed it won't end up being too painful (expensive) for you.

On the other hand, Great Card!

(((((((((hugs))))))))
Gina

March 13, 2008 1:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

I love your card! I think it is beautiful! Great layout design!

Good luck with your car...hope it's a quick and cheap fix for you!

March 13, 2008 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I hope things start looking up for you! With all this mess going on you are still making beautiful cards!
Bev (Rette Mom)

March 13, 2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Amazing card - when my life falls apart or gets crazy, my creativity goes with it - you are an amazing woman to have so many troubles, and yet such wonderful creations!! Hopefully things get better for you soon!

March 13, 2008 6:58 PM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

I think the card looks great. Did you sew on a card? What are you using for a machine? A regular one of the one everyone talks about that doesn't ship to Canada!

March 13, 2008 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly ~ This card is beautiful...there is not one thing I would change about it.

March 14, 2008 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your car, hope it is not too expensive.
Beautiful card, I love it.
JoAnn scrappingnana4@yaoo.com

March 14, 2008 3:58 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love this card! Beautiful! Good luck with your putt putt! Deb

March 15, 2008 2:36 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Lovely card Kelly!!!! Wishing you the best with your car!!!

March 15, 2008 6:12 PM  
Blogger Meda said...

I love this card!! I love the way the flowers are displayed on the circle.

March 21, 2008 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!