*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 10, 2008

Quick and Elegant


I love making quick and elegant cards!! I think this card took less then 10 mins. to make!! Flourishes makes it so easy to make quick and elegant cards.

I am in love with the new background stamps from flourishes, this one is called Damask reverse. I will be using this stamp for years to come. I think it would make gorgeous wedding invitations too.

Well it looks like my insomnia has passed for the last 2 nights I have been able to sleep naturally, I wake a few times during the night but have been able to get right back to sleep!! Yippie!!

I have to go clean my studio AGAIN!!! Last night I changed my room around so now I have top put it all back together. I should have better use of my space once I'm done though!

Supplies: Flourishes, FLLC, reverse damask, many sentiments, white, black, river rock, cs, black ink, ribbon, paper pretties kit.

post signature

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful card, it is so pretty and elegant, glad to hear you are getting sleep.

March 10, 2008 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this card. I bought this stamp too! Your ribbon is so cool! I have heard sleeping problems can be hormonal. Go figure!!

March 10, 2008 11:41 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ Love the design on this card. Of course I love that Damask stamp from Flourishes, heck, I love all of Flourishes stamps. But your design is divine :)

March 10, 2008 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, that is a gorgeous stamp! Beautifully done.

Sleep well!!

March 10, 2008 3:30 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Glad you're able to sleep again! This card just totally pops out at you - love the design - so elegant!!

March 10, 2008 4:18 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Absolutely stunning, elegant card Kelly!! Glad you are finally getting some well earned sleep!

March 10, 2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger Laura S. said...

really pretty!

March 10, 2008 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this card. I find it hard to come up with simple yet wow cards. You did a great job.
Yeah on the sleep part. I would do anything to sleep naturally. I have not for almost 7 years after spending 3 years very sleep deprived. It is the pits. I am sending alots of good sleepy thoughts your way :) Janet in NC

March 10, 2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Kelly, it's gorgeous! I can see why you'll be using this for years to come. It looks like one of those timeless stamps! Glad you are sleeping better!

March 10, 2008 7:31 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Oh my word, this is absolutely gorgeous. So elegant. Greetings from Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. Joan

March 10, 2008 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is so lovely and elegant!

March 11, 2008 7:40 AM  
Blogger MichelleO said...

Oh my this is beautiful! You really do some fabulous elegant cards!

I hope you will forgive me, but I love your blog so much I have tagged you on mine! :)

www.donkeysmile.blogspot.com

March 11, 2008 8:19 AM  
Blogger MichelleO said...

oops should be

www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

March 11, 2008 8:20 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

Kelly, this is just gorgeous -- so elegant -- love it.

March 11, 2008 8:34 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Wow- this looks great-it tempts me to get ut some of my big old background stamps and try to make one!
(I don't like big stamps!)

March 11, 2008 12:58 PM  
Blogger LOVELY Dee said...

Kelly I love your cards (love love love...YOU ROCK). I see these pins that you put on the card all over the blog world and am interested in making them. What are they called and do you kow where I can find a tutorial on them and where to get the supplies. Please Help...Thanks and continue to put forth great & inspirational work.

March 18, 2008 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!