*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Paulina Piggles

Don't cha just love her name......LOL!! I made this for today's sketch challenge. To me I just couldn't get past that I kept seeing a face in the sketch, so I had to go with it!!

She was so easy to make no stamping!! Gasp!! I know terrible isn't it???

Well the mechanic can't see our car until Friday BUT I know what's wrong with now!!! You may need to sit for this!!

Are you sitting??????

Well................. Megan our youngest with Autism has been filling our little Jerry can with WATER and putting it in our GAS TANK!!! Can we spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!!

That little STINKER!!! OH man was I irritated when I discovered this!!

Now we don't just leave the gas can laying around she had to do some scaling in our basement to get it!!

So last night I'm thinking........uuummmmm....... ADOPTION!!!!! ..........No just kidding, I love her to pieces BUT she can be a real STINKER sometimes!!!

After searching the internet it seems like the problem is somewhat easy to fix, we have to empty our tank into Jerry cans, then we will be able to see how much water is in the gas. Gas and water don't mix and water is heavier so the water will be at the bottom of the can. Then we have to add back like 3 quarters of the gas back as to not add the water back, then top off the tank with some premium gas and it should be good. UNLESS she wrecked our fuel filter that would require a mechanic.

When Jason gets home we will attempt to fix this I pray all goes well!! I so NEED a VACATION!!! And spring break starts on friday they will be home for 2 weeks!!! I am going to go crazy......LOL!

Supplies: Pretty in pink, regal rose, white black, cs, marker, prima, ribbon, oval and circle punches, tag punch.

post signature

Labels:

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain ...LOL!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy all of your super cool creations!!! And today's card is super amazing - I just love it!!!

Hope you survive Spring Break!!!
Have a good day...
~Silke~

March 12, 2008 11:34 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your piggie card, too cute. Oh my she is creative and busy. Hope that it is a quick fix for you.

March 12, 2008 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is precious!!
Hope things work out okay with your car.

Bea

March 12, 2008 12:32 PM  
Blogger Robin Desko said...

Absolutely adorable! not to mention clever!

March 12, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Laura lok said...

cute cute cute love it and very very clever

March 12, 2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love that pig!

Big sigh about your car- I bet you went through a huge RANGE of emotions in a short time span!

March 12, 2008 1:26 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

OMG! Awesome Card!!!!!!!

Jeeze oh Pete, and I thought I had it rough with 4 puppies still left who will be turning 14 weeks old on Friday in addition to the Adult Mother, Almost Adult Son, & Another Lab 10 yrs old. They out number our family and are chewing everything from the chair to the boat shrink wrapped outside!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
The Puppy Lady

March 12, 2008 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Kelly - that things don't seem to be going well. I guess we all get our time - you can never get ahead. Don't you just love kids! I put a card in the mail for K on Monday you should be receiving it soon. Love your card!!
Take Care!
Bev (Rette Mom)

March 12, 2008 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very clever and cute is your piggy card. And the story about your dd, will I am sorry but what a chuckle. I am sure in a few years you will find it humorous. Have a good rest of the week. darlene
djstamper2003 at yahoo.com

March 12, 2008 1:44 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

This post gave me SUCH a smile!!! The card of course is precious, but Megan!! YOU GO GIRL! You have to admit it Kelly....she has the smarts. This will be a great "memory" for you and Jason :)

March 12, 2008 1:46 PM  
Blogger Haylie said...

Oh my goodness is this adorable! You're so talented...love the Piggy!

March 12, 2008 1:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

This card is just too cute for words!! As for the car....oh dear! I hope it is easily fixed!

March 12, 2008 7:11 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Miss Piggy is just adorable -- you are the queen of these cards!!!

I hope you get the card fixed soon!! I know it is not funny, but it made me smile. Glad to see my little one is not the only "creative" soul out there.

March 13, 2008 5:40 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Such a cute pig and as for that water in the gas tank..... oh my ... kids just keep you on your toes... you can just never predict what next?!!!

March 17, 2008 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this card is great! The sketch looked really awkward to me and of all the cards I've seen based on this sketch, yours makes the most sense!

March 18, 2008 9:37 AM  
Blogger L8ybug2 said...

Too cute!!!!

March 18, 2008 5:00 PM  
Blogger Judy Rozema said...

Kelly, I am sorry about the car! It sounds so familiar - from my days past!

Your piggie card is so so cute!! You are so creative!

March 19, 2008 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!