*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 17, 2008

Bella Birthday


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I made this for today's TLC challenge, the challenge was to use the NEGATIVE side of the Cuttlebug! It was super easy to do you ink up the negative side of the cuttlebug folder and put your paper in and run through the machine as usual. Be sure to clean you folder right away to avoid staining.

I love this Bella Birthday stamp, perfect for any girl's birthday, young or old. I used red ink inside my swiss dots folder, it is very subtle but it really makes the dots pop all that much more.

The photo doesn't show it too well but both pink heart balloons are covered in pink stickles and glitter a lot in real life.

Well my car is fixed!!! YAY!! I am so happy to be driving again!! There was a LOT of water in the gas tank!! But now everything is as good as new! So I spent all day Saturday running all last week's errands.

Then Sunday I decided i was going to tackle or spare bedroom/storage room, that was a lot of work! I have been dreading for months now, but now that it's done I feel so much better. I can't believe how much stuff we will be donating to Big Brother and Sisters they are going to need a moving truck......LOL!!

Supplies: Bella stamps, real red, cool caribbean, regal rose, white cs, daisy bucket dp, real red, black ink, copics, cuttlebug, stickles, brads, ribbon, prima flowers, corner rounder punch, singlo gel pen.



post signature

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

March 17, 2008 12:26 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!

Hopefully it wasn't too painful at the mechanic's, kwim?

March 17, 2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Such a cute card! One of my favorite color combo's ever!

March 17, 2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

Love the colors and layout. Very, very cute. All of your cards are always so darling. I love the piggles, too. Glad your car is fixed. I can't believe your DD was watering your car! I thought only jealous ex-girlfriends did stuff like that lol.

March 17, 2008 5:11 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the bright colors, embossing, and adorable image!!

March 17, 2008 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that your car is up and running again. Have a great week!

Bev
(Rette Mom)

March 17, 2008 9:12 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Wow!! what a an impact this Fabulous card makes...love the bella, colors and the way you used the CB folder!!

March 17, 2008 9:55 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love this cool technique! Great card! Glad your car is healthy and jammin'! Deb

March 17, 2008 10:37 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Love this happy cheerful card! So glad to hear your card is working order again! Can you put a lock on the gas cap? LOL!

March 18, 2008 4:22 AM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Fun card Kelly! Glad that your car is all fixed and you can get around now!

March 18, 2008 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!