*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Eggstra Special Easter Treats



Who doesn't like Eggstra special easter treats?? The first project I made was an egg shaped gift bag. I used my creative memories oval cutter to cut out the shape. I used a pink paper bag cut down in size for the inside, I just love how this bag is able to stand up perfectly on it's own!

The bunny was made using my cm oval cutter, oval and circle punches from SU. The handles on the bag were also created SU's oval punch.

To answer the question "Where can I find the ribbon ring?" right here ---> Ribbon Ring <---

Supplies:Green galore, pretty in pink, white cs, Romani dp, oval cutter, oval punches, circle punch, googlie eyes, marker, white singlo pen, and ribbon.


My Second Easter treat started with a little pink bucket from the dollar store. Isn't it just the sweetest!!I attached ribbon along the top actually there there are 2 holes in the front and back of the pail, that the ribbon is feed through. I glued on some primas using glue dots and added some bling for a little more effect.

Two super quick easter treats! I just love making gifts for people!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Supplies: Pail, ribbon, primas, bling.

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Corie said...

Oh Kelly these are just precious!!

March 09, 2008 4:23 AM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Oh goodness Kelly! These are so cute! Love your bunny bag!!
The Easter pail is adorable too. I think I have a bunch of little pails on my shelf...should check and then I can CASE you on it. What a fun little holder!
Thanks for sharing your creativity!

March 09, 2008 8:03 AM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

how absolutely too cute! Love the egg shaped basket!

March 09, 2008 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly...
Love your bunny bag and that you shared with us the directions and accessories that you used.. I have one of those oval cm templates from long ago...hhmmm.. you have inspired me to pull it out and try to make this cute little bag.. love that your "base" is pink.. very cool.
Inky hugs..
Beverly aka beestamper

March 09, 2008 2:29 PM  
Blogger Meda said...

Well, those treats are super!!! I never thought of making Easter treats, but your projects are really tempting. The paper bag is my fave but I can't tell why. Probably because of the color combo (I'm not a fan of pink but I love green)

March 09, 2008 2:45 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Sweet kelly!!!! Both projects are wonderful !!!!

March 09, 2008 5:00 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

HI Kelly, I haven't visited you in awhile. making my SBS rounds and wanted to pop in and see what you have been up too. love these Easter projects and the monkey card is adorable. love the image!

March 09, 2008 6:25 PM  
Blogger Laurie Unger said...

These are both too cute! I'd love to have both of these and the chocolate that goes with!!

March 09, 2008 8:33 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

You have been tagged. You have been considered one of the 10 prettiest ladies with a warm loving heart on my friends list.
see my blog for details.

March 09, 2008 8:38 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Kelly,

These are so awesome stinkin' cute!

((((((((hugs)))))))))
Gina

March 10, 2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

Oh Kelly ~ These are so Eastery. I love your idea about the bunny on the bag and the bucket is just adorable!

March 11, 2008 4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I may have to try one of the bunny bags today since I have the CM tools and haven't hauled them out in a while...maybe my 3 yr. old niece would like to help me...hee hee...
Kellie

March 11, 2008 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!