*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, March 14, 2008

Bad Hair Day?


Bad hair Day??? Iknow I have had a few!!

Isn't she a cutie patootie!!! Her name is Alexis and I got her from Stamping Bella. She reminds me so much of my girls when they would wear pony tails.

I made this for today's limited supply challenge, the challenge was to be tool free. No tool other then scissors, paper cutter, sponges, coloring tools any embellishments that don't require a special tool.

So here is what I came up with, I have to tell you brads are very hard to put through only using scissors.

Well my car goes in to fixed tomorrow morning!! Whoo-hoo can't wait I so have to get to a grocery store!!



Here is a picture of Megan (the car wrecker....LOL) in grade one when she would always wear pony tails! She was soooo cute!! She still is cute but now she won't even brush her hair most days.

I miss those days sometimes, we thought she wanted pony tail because Boo from monsters inc had them, that was her favorite movie at the time. We later discover she wanted them because she loved the song I'm real by Jennifer Lopez and in the video she had pony tails.

We thought that was just hilarious!! Now she loves John Mayer and stroke 9.




This picture is of Stephanie when she was 6 months old, she had just taken her pony tails out and her hair was standing up......LOL!! Such a cutie pie!!

Stephanie was born with enough hair to wear barrettes and tiny pony tails right away. By the time she was five she never wanted to wear them again. I was so sad cause she was adorable in them.

Stephaine loves almost all music country, Christian, pop, rock she just loves to sing........but only girl songs.....LOL!!

Supplies: Stamping bella stamps, all in a row, pretty in pink, regal rose, white and chocolate chip cs, dp, black and chocolate chip ink, copics, glitter pen, ribbon, brads.

post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't she just the cutest!

I just finished making 2 cards with her, and she was lots of fun.

She does look like your daughter,too funny!

March 14, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Awwww...your girls are adorable!

Love the card and I'm glad your car is getting fixed!! YAY!!

March 14, 2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

What precious babies!!! Your a lucky mom!

March 14, 2008 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute image and your card is so adorable - just like your girls!
Hope your car is fixed and you're *on the road, again*!! Tough being without a car.

March 15, 2008 8:21 AM  
Blogger kathy said...

Your girls are adorable. If only they could stay young.....lol

Cute card also. Alexis is adorable

March 15, 2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

OK, your children are seriously gorgeous! GREAT photos! And I love your fat cat!
Your card is so cute!

March 16, 2008 9:18 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

The card is adorable! And your girls are even more adorable! : )

March 17, 2008 4:29 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Soooo cute- who would have thought that she was from bella-I would have never guessed it.

March 17, 2008 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!