*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Elegant Birthday Wishes

Oh Man do I love today's color challenge!! I love these colors so elegant together!! Not the traditional birthday colors we are used too but gorgeous in it's own right!

Purely Pomegranate, Basic Grey, Basic Black, and White......so sharp!!

I think these would be perfect for a wedding card as well!

I am a little bummed out today it seems I have awoke to another cold!! AARRGGGG!!!! I hate being sick and since I was really sick like 2 weeks ago I am so not happy!!!

Up until I quit smoking 6 years ago I was never sick as soon as I quit I started having Gallbladder issues which ended up having to be removed. That was followed by quite a few other problems too!!

I will NEVER smoke again!! Just thought it was kinda funny. I use to maybe get sick once every couple of years then.

Then my car started to act funny and the engine light came on!!! So scary I prayed all the way home that we would get there without breaking down on the side of the road. God is good he got use home safe and sound!! So I guess I have to see if the mechanic in town will give me an estimate for the work. I am praying it is a small problem I just can't afford a large one right now.

Well off to phone the mechanic for an appointment!!

Supplies: Piece of cake, butterfly kisses, papertrey stamps, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Grey, Basic Black, and White cs, Holiday Harmony DP (SU) Retired, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Grey, Basic Black inks, brads, ribbon, cuttlebug

13 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your card, wow your gallbladder huh? When I stopped smoking, it is about 15 years now, I just got a lot of colds, would never get sick and then boom, healthy lungs pick up germs.

March 11, 2008 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looove it! sorry about your car troubles and the onset of another cold.. yuck! what'sup with dat?

March 11, 2008 11:13 AM  
Blogger Vanna B said...

I LOVE THE CARD!!!!! Oh my goodness- how beautiful is that! TFS!!! I hope you feel better soon!

March 11, 2008 11:22 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Fab card, Kelly. I hope that you get over your cold relapse quickly!

March 11, 2008 12:57 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!

Have you ever tried putting Vicks on the bottom of your feet then putting on thick heavy socks before going to bed (or at least laying on the couch off your feet)? It's a remedy my grandma has done for years and when I finally tried it, I couldn't believe how much better I felt the next day.
Good luck with the mechanic too!

((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

March 11, 2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous card Kelly,one of my fav color!!! No fun being sick for sure,poor you!!! Hope it goes away ASAP!!!!

March 11, 2008 2:33 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

As with all of your cards, this card is just elegant....I love the designs you have in your head and on the cards. I hope you get to feeling better very soon.

March 11, 2008 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card as usual Kelly - love the colors. I'm starting to want this stamp set.
Get healthy!!
Hugs, Sue
Kelowna

March 11, 2008 4:11 PM  
Blogger ktstamps said...

This card is breath taking! OMG! Thank you so much for sharing! Take care of yourself! kt

March 11, 2008 4:45 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Your card is wonderful...and definitely elegant!!! I love it, especially the flowers across the cake. Joan

March 11, 2008 7:18 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful card Kelly! Sorry to hear you are sick and hope that the car isn't anything serious!!

March 11, 2008 8:29 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

This card is So Beautiful!!..Sorry to hear you've been sick again. I found the same thing with the smoking. Now I take vitamin C and D and I seem to get less colds. Take Care!!

March 12, 2008 12:04 AM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Gorgeous card ! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way !

March 12, 2008 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!