*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Easter Blessings Carrot Box

Today's way to use it challenge was to use your computer to in your card or project. I used my computer to print out the template for this carrot box.

Such a cute box for giving away a little easter treat I am going to make a few more and give them to the Girl's aide for easter.

***EDITED TO ADD*** This box is actually quite large it is about 10" long and 2-4' wide so it will actually hold a good amount of M&M's, pencils, Chocolate eggs, robin's eggs, gift certificate hershey kisses. the possibilities are endless.

You will also find this featured in the Embellish It Gallery the galley theme this month is kids, so if you are needing a card or gift for a child be sure to check it out there is a ton of inspiration it!!

I have a few more project that I will be sharing with you over the next few days, as well as the product review I keep promising you......LOL!!

On another note I still seem to be suffering from Insomnia, last night was a bit better but still not good. I hope this passes soon as i really do like to sleep....LOL!

Supplies:Starving artist stamps, Micheal's $ stamps, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Only orange, gable green, white, cs, white, black ink, copics, ribbon, scalloped circle and circle punches.

post signature

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Hi Kelly... just wondering, what do you plant to put inside of that cute little carrot?

March 06, 2008 12:39 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

How cute!!!!

March 06, 2008 1:19 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Adorable! I want one! wahh wahh! ha ha - have a good day Kelly! Dorothy

March 06, 2008 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I surfed SC today to find a template for the carrot box, I was surprised how easy they are to make. I too suffer from insomina and when I do get to sleep no one in the house bothers me. Love your carrot by the way. Take care and hope you get to sleep soon.
Bev
(Rette Mom)

March 06, 2008 3:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Kelly,

Have you tried "sleepy time tea" to help calm you down? It is best to take it 2-3 hours before you plan to sleep. I have found it quite helpful on those sleepless nights. Good luck

Jen

March 06, 2008 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!