*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Just A Quick Announcement

Flourishes has released 2 new sets today! Normally I would have my own samples for you, but they were shorted on the design team samples, no worries though they arrived there today and are on their way here now, so i should have some samples for you very shortly!

In the mean time I DO have 2 BEAUTIFUL samples made by Jan Marie The first one was made with the ever so cute Easter Bunnies set. I love bunnies I am so looking forward to working with set!! If you could hear me now you would be hearing awww they are so sweet in a super high voice!!......LOL!




Jan Marie's second card was made using the new Easter Blessings set. It is a breath taking beautiful set, one to be treasured for years with it's timeless beauty.

Well I am still working on the projects I mentioned in the post below, I just got home from running all my errands. I am trying to throw a lasange together before I get the kids from school and then head back down to my studio!

Whew!! Talk to you soon!

post signature

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Jan did a wonderful job. These are gorgeous!

March 06, 2008 8:13 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Beautiful Kelly!!! Love the bunny and the chickie!!!So adorable!

March 06, 2008 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!