*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Comfort and Joy


When I got Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding paper pack I knew I wanted to make a tag card with it, the paper is just gorgeous!!

If you want to try one of these cards you will find the tutorial here at Beate's Blog Double Pocket Card I just love these cards they are so cute!

I hope everyone is having a super weekend, I plan to spend a lot of in my studio weekend creating up a storm.....LOL!

Supplies: All in Row, Verve Visual, Winter Wonderland, Papertey, Holiday treats, River Rock, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Figgy Pudding DP, Black, Soft Sky, River rock inks, Eyelets, brads, Ribbon, stickles, Italian paper clips, Circle punch.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Debby Winters said...

This is so creative! Love the double pocket!

November 10, 2007 3:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

As always, WOW. No other words necessary.

November 10, 2007 3:28 PM  
Blogger Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

OH MY!!!....Kelly, this is BEEEEEEAUTIFUL!!!!...I will have to try this...what a yummy creation!

November 11, 2007 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good!

I love this paper and all that you have done with it!!!!

November 11, 2007 5:10 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Kelly this is so beautiful! I love the idea of it. So I was wondering... does the person take out the tags and use them for presents? or do they keep the card as is usually? What is the etiquette on this?

November 11, 2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Another beautiful creation Kelly!
It's awesome!!!

November 11, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Ila said...

Wow!!Fantastic! and I love that Figgy Puddin' paper especially the way you used it here.

November 11, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

Great card! Love the double pocket, very nice! TFS

November 11, 2007 3:05 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

What a great card! I never thought of doing a double pocket before. Great work.

November 11, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Simply adore your double pockets! Must find that fabulous paper! Deb

November 11, 2007 8:06 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow...I love your double pocket card! Everything about it is so nice!!

November 12, 2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is so fresh and sweet. Love love love love love it!!! :0) mel

November 16, 2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous. Love all the fabulous details.

November 17, 2007 1:38 AM  
Blogger Shannan Teubner said...

I love everything about this!!!

November 18, 2007 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!