*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Piece Of Cake and A Present Too



Well can you guess what came in the mail yesterday??? Papertrey's new set Piece of Cake I love this set!! So cute and perfect timing because it is my friend Erica's Birthday (tomorrow) but we are doing lunch today because it is a pro D day here tomorrow. Erica is the one who introduced me stamping, she had been stamping for a few years and it looked like so much fun, the rest is history!! Anywho I inked it up right away to make her a birthday card.







I also made here a Origami box using this tutorial Origami Box from KWernerDesignsBlog she has an awesome video tutorial it was so easy to follow!!

Well I'm off to do lunch!!

Supplies: Card: Papertrey Piece of Cake, Pretty in pink, Chocolate chip, Shimmer white card stock, Au Chocolat DP, Versa Magic pixie pink, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive inks,Corner rounder punch, Ribbon Brads, Copics, and Dimesionals

Supplies Box: DP, Chocolate Chip card stock, Ribbon and stapler.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your card and orgami box, that is such a wonderful stamp set.

November 06, 2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your card and orgami box, that is such a wonderful stamp set.

November 06, 2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Such a pretty card! Love the layout and that stamp set! UGH!

Your box is pretty cool too. I've avoided folding stuff (lack of precision).

November 06, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Gorgeous card , I absolutely adore those colors !

November 06, 2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

You never cease to amaze me. Your work is absolutely "art."

November 06, 2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Look at all that layering...beautiful!

November 06, 2007 3:17 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

These are so awesome. I just love your cards, you do amazing work. The layer you do in all your cards is fabulous!

November 06, 2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love the colors.

November 06, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

Great card and beautiful box. TFS

Teresa

November 06, 2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow- I especially love the birthday card- the colors, the polka dots, the cake. My birthday is in July- I'll expect a card like that thanks!

November 06, 2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous Kelly!!! Love the pink...Just oh so lovely!!

November 06, 2007 7:35 PM  
Blogger Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card as always! :)

November 06, 2007 10:13 PM  
Blogger Deborah Duck said...

Beautiful work, you are very generous in the layers of cardstock, but it is certainly worth the effort.

November 07, 2007 1:13 AM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

great new template for you blog!

November 07, 2007 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card and gift are so beautiful! Love the colors.

November 07, 2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your card and box! Gorgeous!!

November 07, 2007 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I love the purple and pink of this card...and I like how the layers build up like a layer cake...cool!

November 08, 2007 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!