*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Frosty Sketch


I made this card for today's sketch challenge I just love the sketch for today it is perfect for this image! The snowman is from Inkadinkado and the Snowflakes and greeting are from Verve Visual, the winter wishes set, I love the snowflakes and the greetings I think they will be seeing a ton of ink this year! *wink*

My gosh is blogger running funny this morning, anyone else having troubles it is so slow or not loading at all! Grrr...... I hate it when things run slow.......LOL!

If you are interested in try this challenge you will find it here Sketch Challenge 148

Supplies: Inkadinkado, Verve Visual Winter Wishes, Real red, River Rock, Old Olive, Dashing DP, Shimmer White, Palette Noir Hybrid Ink, Real Red, Soft Sky inks, Copics, Liquid Applique, Stickles, Holly leaves and Brad, Ticket Corner punch, Ribbon and Dimesionals.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Marlou McAlees said...

what a gorgeous card, love it!!! :)

October 31, 2007 9:19 AM  
Blogger Becky G said...

Fabulous! Love the papers, image, layout, snow, well lets just say I love it all!

October 31, 2007 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again - just darling! You so ROCK!

October 31, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh Kelly!!! He's so darn cute,love all the layering and that snow looks really sharp!Love your cards!

October 31, 2007 2:37 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

your christmas cards have inspired me!

October 31, 2007 3:10 PM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

So cute! I've been waiting for those stamps to come back in stock!

October 31, 2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

what an adorable card, love the holly that you are using on your cards. I had trouble earlier with google but it seems to be OK now.

October 31, 2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the use of the liquid appliqué.

November 01, 2007 5:09 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I always love the ticket corner punch. It adds so much to a card.

November 01, 2007 6:56 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Very pretty!

November 01, 2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger Louise (KardKrazy) said...

This is an absolutly fabulous card!

November 01, 2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love your snowman with the snow, and the big holly! Adorable!

November 01, 2007 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!