*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Holiday Happiness


I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I don't really know how I feel about it yet, hopefully it will grow on me throughout the day.....LOL! I not too sure if you can tell in the picture but the river rock layers has been sprayed with glimmer mist so in real life it has a very nice shimmer.

Well still no word from my sister, she should be heading home today, so maybe some news this evening *fingers crossed*

Just wanted to officially wish Erica a happy birthday today, I has such a good time at lunch yesterday, we really need to do that more often.

Supplies: Snowman from Inkadinkado, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Real red, river rock, old olive, dashing DP, Palette noir hybrid ink, Copics, Ribbon, Bling, Holly leaves and berry brad, brads, square punches, ticket corner punch, liquid appliqué, stickles, glimmer mist, cuttlebug, and dimensionals.

Labels:

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this! What a great card. Saw it on SCS and had to come and comment! :)

November 07, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

So beautiful!

November 07, 2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

I am so in love with these cards of yours.

November 07, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

Kelly, I'm in love with all your work lately. I also had to comment on your new blog look. It is fabulous. I may have to commission you to make mine look better!

November 07, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww that is sweet!!!

November 07, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Basement Stamper said...

I think your card is awesome! I love everything about it.

November 07, 2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ Your art is amazing! This card is just incredible. The colors ~ sigh

November 07, 2007 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean u aren't sure about, it's GREAT!! Love it

November 07, 2007 2:29 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

WOW .....Kelly I wish I was half as good at this as you are AMAZING love everything about it !!!!

November 07, 2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is another beautiful card. You are very creative.

November 07, 2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow...I love all the dimension on your snowman card! Super!

November 07, 2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

I love this one, Kelly! I really need to get me some liquid applique. :0)

November 07, 2007 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly - great take on the challenge. Loving all your recent cards!

November 08, 2007 3:02 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Another gorgeous creation Kelly!
TFS!!

November 08, 2007 4:59 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

awesome! way, way better than anything you could get from hallmark.

November 08, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful card! Love the design.

November 08, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful card! Love the design.

November 08, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Little C's Creations said...

wow girl - you sure got some ump!!! love it!!!

hugs,
JEn

November 09, 2007 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!