*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Holiday Thyme Snowman


I just love this snowman from Inkadinkado, he is so cute, this time I decided to bring out SU's last year's Holiday Thyme DP. I still love these colors together Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme they are a nice change from the traditional colors of Christmas, not that I don't love the traditional colors cause I do!!

I want to thank Dawn Griffith for helping me with some photo editing questions and leading me to Beate's tutorial found here Taking and Editing Photo's, thank you ladies!!

I don't know if you have noticed or not but I have restyled my blog, i actually digi scrapped my own banner woohoo that is a big one for me Photoshop and I are still making friends, so sometimes we argue.......LOL!! Leave me a comment let me know what you think??

Supplies: Inkadinkado, Verve Visual Winter Wishes, Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, VV, and Holiday Thyme DP, True Thyme ink, Copics, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Oval cutting system.

Labels:

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this card - everything! Your Christmas Cards are stunning!

The blog looks great, I love it.

November 04, 2007 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that dp!!! And - Your blog looks fabulous!

November 04, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Heather's Haven said...

The blog looks faboo! I love it. AND that snowman card is lovely!

November 04, 2007 6:00 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your card, that snowman is too cute. You did a great job with your banner and background, really like it

November 04, 2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger Heather Grow said...

Gorgeous card. I also love those colors together.

November 04, 2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Well of course I love the card, but your new look is fabulous!! I love it! :0)

November 04, 2007 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I love this card - it's so nice to see snowmen done in something other than blue or silver and you did a great job!

November 04, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

I love the snowman and I love the card. Your blog looks really good too

November 04, 2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love the card and the blog design. I noticed it the other day and it got me thinking about changing my own!

Many Blessings,
M.

November 05, 2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love your new blog design and the card is just plain elegant! It is lovely!

November 05, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great card girl!! Lovely colors and btw I too love your new colors on your blog!!!

November 05, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

I LOVE your new digi banner...I just began my new blog today for the first time. As for the card...I did not expect any less from you. I have been subscribed to your blog for quite a while now and your work is "over the top!"

November 05, 2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Wow you changed your blog again. Each change keeps getting better and better.

November 05, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Your Christmas card is Gorgeous!! ..love that snowman and colors.
Your new banner looks Wonderful!!

November 05, 2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

One of the best snowman cards I've ever seen! Fabulous!

November 05, 2007 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I LOVE the new look of your blog . . . very classy and still easily readable. You work is often very inspiring to me. I particularly liked the punch animals you did this spring. You have a wonderful range of style. Thanks for the inspiration. God's blessings on you . . . Elizabeth S.

November 06, 2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Great job with your banner, too!

November 06, 2007 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I love it! Your cards are wonderful! I'll be visiting often for inspiration.

November 15, 2007 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!