*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, November 09, 2007

Snow Bunny


Snowbunnybella was just screaming to be inked up, how could I say no...........ROTFLMBO!! Isn't she just the sweetest? I have been wanting to put these colors together for a while and thought she would be perfect for that.

Well it's another friday....whew I love the weekend no daycare kiddie so I can stamp whenever I want not that I always do *blushing* but I love the option being open. During the week I have such a small window to stamp I have from 6:55 am- 7:45 am then she is here until 3:30 at which time I have to pick up Jay then dinner, yadayada........ I won't bore you with a ll the details, but on the weekend the world is my oyster...........LOL! And for the bonus here in Canada it is a long weekend!! Woohoo 3 days!!

Wishing everyone a super weekend!!

Supplies: Snowbunnybella, Verve Visual Winter Wonderland, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, White (PT) card stock, Soft Sky designer prints DP, Black, Purely Pomegranate, inks, Copics, Stickles, Snowflake button, Ribbon, Liquid Appliqué, Ticket Corner punch, Brads, and Dimesionals

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

She is too cute! I can not wait to get mine and play! :0)

November 09, 2007 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *love* this card! You've made Snowbunnybella so stinkin' cute with your embellisments - and those colors - oh my, they're gorgeous!

November 09, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Ice, Ice baby!!!!

November 09, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger Little C's Creations said...

Kelly this is so purdy!!! love it sweetie!!!

hugs,
Jen

November 09, 2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Lvoe that wide ribbon, what a great card.

November 09, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

She's justa gorgeous!!!Love those
colors and that ribbon is so yummy!

November 09, 2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

Sometimes I swear I am jealous of your touch :) This girl is too much and you did a great job!

November 09, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

What a great Bella! Love your colours and your ribbon

November 09, 2007 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this one! I just got this bella! cant wait to play with her! great colours!

November 09, 2007 1:40 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Gorgeous , love what you have done with her , love the colors you chose to use !

November 09, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Soguesswhat11 said...

oooh, this is sooo cute!! I love how cozy she looks - and that liquid applique looks awesome!!

November 09, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I LOOOOOVVEE This card. I haven't seen this "Bella" before! It is so sweet!

November 09, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This must be a new Bella? She is cute! You did an awesome job with this card! Love all of the liquid applique!

November 10, 2007 6:29 AM  
Blogger Haylie said...

Too cute! Kelly all your cards are awesome...I look forward to reading your blog everyday!

November 10, 2007 6:31 AM  
Blogger Lynn Put said...

Your Snowbunnybella is beautiful, I love the colors with this, great job!

November 10, 2007 7:30 AM  
Blogger Sandra Smart said...

Love your card! Enjoy your 3 day weekend!

November 10, 2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

WOW!.....I LOVE the color combo!!!...it is PERFECT!....how awesome you can get such ART accomplished in under an hour!!WTG!
(OK....seriously...what is: ROTFLMBO??)...enjoy your LONG weekend!

November 11, 2007 4:13 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Such a cute snowbunny!

November 11, 2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Bella all bundled up! Love her! Great card! Deb

November 11, 2007 8:08 PM  
Blogger Meli Palmer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card and that little Bella! The snowflake on the ribbon is the PERFECT touch.

November 11, 2007 9:17 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Cute, cute Bella card! Awesome!

November 12, 2007 8:16 PM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

so many delicious layers! I love it!

November 13, 2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Too pretty!

November 14, 2007 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!