*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers


I joined this thread I need a stamping and blogging buddy on SCS it is a group of blogger supporting one another, visiting each other encouraging on another, sounded like fun to me.

So I will introduce myself to the rest of the group, and the group to you.....LOL!

I am married to the most wonderful man who loves to stamp with me, we have 2 wonderful daughters aged 11&12 both girls are special needs so stamping is where I keep my sanity.....no just kidding the girls are awesome!! I am a bit of a hermit I love to stay home, I love spending time with my family and friends. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would probably go to England or Ireland, I don't care much for the heat but I love the rain....I know I weird.....LOL!

Sisterhood Blogging Stampers Roll Call

Distinct Ink
Stampin With Bubbas Princess
Laurie's Stamping and Scrappin Place
Ria Creations
momwhoscraps
Stamp with Marilyn
Whirlpool of Imagination
Gettin' Inky
Stampin' 4 my sanity
Gina's Creative Corner

I was tagged by Gina

so here it goes:

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would choose assorted emblellishments...I love embellishments did I mention love!!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Stamps! You can do a lot more with stamps!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
I'm going to have to say awesome cards, my scrap booking is years behind....LOL!

4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...
I'd rather have my scrapbooking room...that way when I want MY time I can have my time! :)

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? Not sure what you would call it cute/pretty???? Not sure i really have a style.

Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….Thanks!!

If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Love your cards! I added you to my blog...

November 09, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I also tagged you...

November 09, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Soguesswhat11 said...

Don't forget to add me to your SBS listing - it's GinaP, not the other Gina! lol Hard to believe there's at least two so far, eh?! lol

November 09, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Kellie! I've loved your blog for so long, and now I've added you to my SBS blogroll! Love the new look and the yellow is gorgeous!

November 09, 2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

I've enjoyed your blog for a while Kellie and now I've added you to my SBS blogroll!

November 09, 2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I've just joined the sisterhood. I am really enjoying everyone's blog. Here's my blog. http://urgentcookie.blogspot.com/

November 10, 2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger Melissa Cheney said...

Just joined da sistahood too! Absolutely luv your blog and your cards are amazing!!!

When I've got more time I'll check out more of your blog.

November 12, 2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

Great blog and great work!

November 13, 2007 3:49 AM  
Blogger ktstamps said...

Your blog is awesome. OMG! I love your cards and the stories that go with them! WELL DONE! I could use your help! Welcome! kt

November 14, 2007 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ireland is wonderful, I've been a couple of times. My husband was born there and most of his family is there. I wish I could handle the trip now, but the time change is too hard with the little ones.

November 20, 2007 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!