*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, November 05, 2007

Dashing Double Pocket


Today TLC challenge on SCS was to make a horizontal pocket, meaning the pockets go on the longest side. I saw this tutorial Double Pocket Card on Beate's blog a while back and thought it would be perfect for today's TLC challenge. I love the style of this card and it was super easy to make!

My sister is leaving for Yellowknife today for her appointments at the hospital tomorrow, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as they travel about 5 hours each way on very snowy and icy roads, as well as keeping her in thoughts regarding her tests tomorrow. We are hoping for negative results. I will keep you posted on any information I get.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here TLC141.

Supplies: All in a Row, Papertrey Holiday Treats, Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock, Dashing DP, Black, Real Red, old Olive inks, Brads, Hodgepodge, Holly leaves and Berry Brads, Circle punch, Ticket corner punch.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Lovely Kelly!! Love the dp and the double pocket is really cool!!TFS!

November 05, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Beautiful pocket card , love the new look of your blog !!!

November 05, 2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Fabulous pocket card!!!

November 05, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'll keep your sister in my thoughts. I love the card- the way you did the tags is really cool.

November 05, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This is awesome, love the papers and colors. I will contimue to keep your sister in my thoughts and prayers.

November 05, 2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I love this pocket card!!!

November 05, 2007 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Your cards are amazing! Really amazing!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you'll come back again soon.

~Korin

November 05, 2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger Crafty in Calgary said...

What a fabulous card and sending your sis good thoughts!

November 05, 2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

Love your card! That card style is so fun to make. I have actually heard of Yellowknife. My husband watches Ice Road Truckers, which is based there. I hope your sister gets negative results and they travel safely!

November 05, 2007 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great project and Great frame wink wink
xoxox
Glad it worked for you girlie ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

November 06, 2007 3:03 AM  
Blogger Kay Kalthoff said...

This is so cool! I really love the double pocket concept! I will have to check out Beate's tutorial. TFS! Kay
PS I've said a prayer for your sister.

November 06, 2007 3:43 AM  
Blogger Sandra Smart said...

Oh, cute pocket card! Love how you made a double pocket and 2 tags!

November 06, 2007 5:01 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

This is awesome!

November 06, 2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your double pocket card is so pretty!! Love it, Kelly!

November 07, 2007 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!