*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Winner Is

The Winner Is

Mary Campbell


Mary Campbell said...
Hope you are having a great vacation. Love your blog and check it out every morning. You give me a lot of ideas to try. Something I would like to try is stamping on acetate. I am so afraid of messing it up. Could you do a tutorial on that? Thanks for the great blog candy. Love the cuttlebug.

Thank you all for playing along!! I will make this post short as i am leaving right away for the trip home!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kelly, I can hardly believe that I won! Thank you so very much. I reallydo love your blog. You inspire me. Thanks again. Mary

July 21, 2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Kelly

I have tagged you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Please see my blog!

July 22, 2007 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!