*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Trick Or Treat


Today sketch challenge was just that a challenge!! I had to think quite a bit about the layout and what stamps to use, I decided on fright Night by My Favorite things, I love this set it is so cute, not to mention that I am almost done my Halloween cards....LOL! The kids are starting to get really excited about our trip now too, making the day drag on, When are going? How long will it take? and we're not even in the car yet! LMBO!!

If you are interested in this challenge you can see it here Sketch Challenge 132.

Supplies: fright Night by My Favorite things, Cheesecloth BG, Vintage Violet, Old Olive, Only Orange, Black and WW. card stock, Halloween DP, Vintage Violet, Old Olive, Only Orange, Black ink, Brads, Stickles, CM circle cutter, Scalloped circle, markers, Cuttlebug, and dimensionals.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Great jo on this, too cute!

July 11, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

too cute!

July 11, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Wonderful Halloween card!!!

July 12, 2007 6:21 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Those candies look real...yummmy!
Cool card!!

July 12, 2007 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!