*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, July 13, 2007

Joy Is Everywhere


Today's limited supply challenge was to create a message bouquet. I re-used the layout that I used when I cased Markie's Mom for the featured stamper challenge. I brought back out Daisy D's Lullaby collection designer paper. *Wink*

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC124 - Message Bouquets

We are starting to bounce in our seats from excitement!! We are leaving tomorrow at 5 am!

Supplies: Fancy Pants stamps, SmART Works stamps, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Bravo Burgundy, WW, Daisy D's designer paper, Regal Rose, Barely Banana, Black ink, Ribbon, Brads, Cuttlebug, Ticket corner and circle punches.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

I totally agree for a Friday, Joy is Everywhere!

Awesome!

July 13, 2007 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty card. Have a wonderful, safe trip.

July 13, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card

July 13, 2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Absolutely Lovely!

July 15, 2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

What a great reminder!! :) I'm kinda going thru a rough time lately, so my goal today--to find JOY! :) Great card Kelly.

July 17, 2007 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!