*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, July 20, 2007

Basic Grey Star Box



After getting my Scor-Pal, I had to try one of the star boxes that can be found here on the Scor-Pal website Diana’s Star Box. I loved making this box, it as so fun!!


Well we are having a great time on vaction, man they have so huge bugs around here!! I mean huge!! So we get to start our journey back home tomorrow, we will drive from Hay River NT, to Hinton Alberta (about 13 hours) and spend the night there, then head home to Enderby BC (about 8 hours) on Sunday.


I will be back a little later today to draw for the blog chocolate!


Supplies: Very vanilla cs, Basic Grey Blush DP, Sticky Strip, Scor-pal.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great colours! I need to make one of these for my open house!

July 20, 2007 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to try new things, So I will give this a try. Have a safe trip home.

July 20, 2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

great idea! have a safe trip back home. can't wait to see you in blog land, kwim?

July 20, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Cool box!!! Have a great trip back home. It's nice to go away but always nice to come back home isn't it. I'm off to the camp for the weekend with some bugs too,lol.

July 20, 2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This turned out so pretty! I love it! I think I need to try one of these myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

July 20, 2007 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great colors on your box!

Have a safe trip home.

July 20, 2007 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like your scor-pal? I was thinking of getting one of these. Can't wait to see all that you create with this, maybe you'll enable me to get one! :-)

July 20, 2007 6:58 PM  
Blogger mum-on-the-run said...

Great blog, found you through the Facebook group, will definately be back again!!

Love this BG box :)

July 24, 2007 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!