*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bugs And Kisses



Today's way to use it challenge was to use a stylus which worked out so perfect for me because I was wanting to make this paint can for my nephew, a little something to give him when we get to his house this weekend! I used the stylus on the bugs to kind of pop them up and bring them to life in the same way that I like to do with flowers.

It's starting to get a little tense around her with all the excitement that is building, 2 more sleeps and we will be on the road! It should be an amazing journey we get to pass through three provinces and see the highest point of the Rocky Mountains








Supplies: Bugs and Kisses, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Only orange, WW, and DP, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Only orange, Black, inks, Paint can, Stylus, Googlie eyes, Ribbon, Cm circle cutter, Dimensionals

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

How cute, looks like a fun home for the bugs.

July 12, 2007 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the bright colors.

July 12, 2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

How cute!!I'm sure he'll enjoy it very much! Have a great holiday!!

July 12, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow- this is really neat!

July 12, 2007 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!