*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Big Daisy


Hi Everyone, this is my first post since we got here to the Northwest Territories! What a drive never thought we were going to get here it was so long *wink* 1800 km! (1100 miles) . We saw so many neat things on our trip annd the kids and the dogs did so well with that much driving. If you wanna hear a little more about our trip Jason's post on His Blog goes into a little more detail.

I ordered these really big primas and have yet to use then so...... out the came to create this card! Not too sure how I feel about this card yet. The daisies are really really big!!

I hope you are all well, we are now on vacation, and we will return late next Sunday. I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Supplies: Fancy Flexible phrases, Lavendar lace, pretty in pink, card stock, lavendar lace ink, primas, cuttlebug, brads, gel pen, and dimesionals.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

This is soo pretty!! Love the colors and that huge flower is beautiful :) Have a blessed day!

July 17, 2007 8:18 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

It maybe big but I love it!! :0)

July 17, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Yes, it is a big flower, but it looks great on the card.

July 17, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

The bigger the better, eh?

July 17, 2007 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one big prima! How do you buy these? Do they come in a set or individually? The color looks so pretty against the lavendar. Thanks for sharing.

July 17, 2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I think the big Primas are very pretty!! I love the colors and your tag! Great card...and welcome home!

July 17, 2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

I love the big primas - they are so pretty. Great job.

Teresa

July 18, 2007 5:00 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Love this huge flower! Hope your having a great time!

July 18, 2007 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I tagged ya! have fun :)

July 18, 2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous! have a great trip!

July 18, 2007 10:29 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

I'm a novice stamper, but I absolutely LOVE making cards. I am getting into stamping more and more and enjoy very much looking at your GORGEOUS cards! You have some terrific ideas and very creative too! Thanks for letting me stop by!

July 19, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Wow awesome card! I love that huge prima flower. The color is beautiful!

Glad to hear you are having a wonderful vacation!

Maria

July 21, 2007 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!