*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, July 09, 2007

Sweet Baby Girl


Here is my card for today's TLC challenge, using scraps perfect for me because yesterday I used this paper in the featured stamper challenge and had a few scraps left over. I love this Daisy D's Lullaby Collection paper it is no sweet!! I thought making a baby quilt out of it would be very cute! I would love a quilt like this for my bed *wink*!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here TLC124 - Scrappy Strips.

Oh my this is turning out to be a busy week getting ready for our trip on Saturday, dentist appointments, at least with it being busy it will fly by.....LOL!

Supplies: Bundle of Joy, Regal rose, Pretty in pink, card stock, daisy D's DP, Brilliance white ink, Gel pen, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, paper piercer, and dimensionals.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Very cute card!!! I love it!

July 09, 2007 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When this card flashed on my screen as your blog came up, I sighed a big "Awhhhhhhh...." This is so sweet and cute!! I love this paper and the quildt idea (and the crisscross ribbon). Thanks for sharing.

July 09, 2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is so pretty, Kelly!! Love it! :0)

July 09, 2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Beautiful! I'd like a quilt like this too!

July 09, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

So beautiful. Gotta love the feminine prints!

July 09, 2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

So soft and gorgeous! Lovely work!

July 09, 2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love the paper!

July 09, 2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

Just beautiful! I Love the soft pinks! It must be a girl. LOL
It is so pretty it looks just like a baby quilt. You do excellent work on your cards!

July 09, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Aahhhhhh!!!!!It's beautiful as usual!! You rock girl!!

July 09, 2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I lvoe this card and all the stitching! I bought this paper because of you.... : )

July 10, 2007 5:27 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

My, my, my! This is SO pretty! TFS

July 10, 2007 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!