*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, July 13, 2007

Well We Are Off!!

We are going top be on our way as of 5 am. Car is packed and we are ready for lift off!! I have a couple projects that I will be posting while I am away and I will also be offering up some blog candy while I am away so keep your eyes peeled for that post......*wink*

Hope you all have a super weekend!!

I have been tagged three times, by Tracy, Melanie, Wanda.

So here is goes 7 things about me, I must warn you I am not a very exciting person.....LOL!

1. Kashi Crunch cereal gives me terrible gas....LOL!***Blushing***
2. For some reason everyone who comes to our house for dinner thinks that I can't cook only to be surprised that I can.
3. I am very complex a series of wall and mazes.
4. I don't like or want to be complex.
5. I have 2 tattoo's roses on my ankle, scroll on my back, and want more.
6. My ears are pierced 8 times.
7. I have been told more times then I can count that,whaterver is wrong with me shouldn't be possible
8. Example of #7 is my body reject all piercing other then ears, my body pushed out my eyebrown and belly piercing, yes pushed out through the skin, over the period of a few months.

Now to tag 7 more bloggers I tag.......

Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker!, Cabin Stampin' , Expressions of Me, InkGenious, Ruby Stamper, Scrappy 3 Friends, and Stamper Dog's Blog

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a safe, and scenic trip. Enjoy!

July 14, 2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Have a safe and FUN trip!

July 14, 2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Have a great time!!!

July 15, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Have a wonderful time! And a safe trip! Will miss you : )

July 16, 2007 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!