*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Aloha!!


Aloha all! These were colors for today's color challenge, Real red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore. After seeing the colors they reminded me of hibiscus flowers in their beautiful blue and red colors. Oh man is it hot here, way too hot! We have ac inside, but when you go outside WOW HOT!! Getting really excited about our road trip this Saturday, have to start some of the packing today, so I don't leave it all until the last day.......LOL!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here 122: Brights~,

Supplies: Do the Hula, Real red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore ink, Real red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, WW card stock, Ticket corner punch, brads, cuttlebug, stylus, and dimensionals.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Wow! GREAT card! I absolutely love your work, it's fabulous!!

July 10, 2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card, where are the Hula dancers, ready for the Luau

July 10, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Love it!! I so love these colors and the hibiscus too!! :0)

July 10, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! So colorful, makes me want to go to Hawaii! In my dreams, of course, until I hit the pch!

July 10, 2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

What a beautiful, beautiful card!

July 10, 2007 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your card! I was lucky enough to visit Hawaii in Marchof this year.
I am scrapping oh say a hundred of my pics so this will be cased in some form for a scrap page!! Awesome ,. Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT roadtrip!!

July 10, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Aloha to you!! Just gorgeous as usual!! Have a great trip!!

July 10, 2007 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it!

July 10, 2007 3:53 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Wow! This is fantastic!

July 11, 2007 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!