*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lullaby's and Butterflies


I am so in love with Daisy D's Lullaby collection!! The colors and patterns are gorgeous!! Today's featured stamper for the Featured stamper challenge was Charmwarm, I love her gallery she has some of the cutest cards! I chose to case her Blush Butterflies. I just love this card! If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here FS22: Charmed, I'm SURE!!!!

Supplies: Butterfly Kisses, Regal rose, Pretty in pink, Certainly Celery,card stock, Daisy D's Lullaby collection DP, Regal Rose, Certainly celery inks, Brads, Bling, Ribbon, Oval punch, Ticket corner punch,, Cuttlebug and dimensionals.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

So pretty, Kelly!! Love it! :0)

July 08, 2007 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowzers!!! Totally BEAUTIFUL!!!

July 08, 2007 4:12 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Do you ever make an ugly card? WOW! This is totally breathtaking...WOW!

July 09, 2007 5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card.

July 09, 2007 5:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great card Kelly- I especially love the butterflies!

July 09, 2007 5:47 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

OMG! So, so very beautiful!!!!!

July 09, 2007 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just love this! So beautiful.

July 09, 2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is gorgeous!

July 09, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

Wow! I haven't seen a bad card yet from you. This one is just amazing! Soooo pretty!!

July 09, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Wow! This is incredibly awesome! Good luck with stage two of Smartworks!! You can do it!! You have my vote!

July 10, 2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!